The responsibilities and duties of an Instructor are as follows:
1. Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
2. Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials, in order to prevent injuries and damage.
3. Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
4. Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
5. Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
6. Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
7. Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
8. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
9. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate students’ progress.
– Works with the trade and understands the competencies necessary to succeed in the field they are teaching.
– Desire to teach and share their knowledge of the trade
– Effective communications and interpersonal skills
– Two years experience in their field of expertise
– Must have teaching experience
– Successful completion of teaching methods courses
An Electrical Instructor should be able to teach the following:
An HVAC Instructor should be able to teach the following:
A Medical Instructor should be able to teach the following:
The responsibilities and duties of Admission Representative are as follows:
The Admission Representative reports to the Director of Admissions.
Candidates can email their resumes to Brittany McClendon at: firstname.lastname@example.org